This is our current menu of VEGAN treats (yes, everything is vegan), but check back for new items frequently. And if you have a special request or killer craving for something veganized, let us know!
Bars & Brownies
- Candy Cane Brownies (gluten free): a holiday delight: deluxe brownies with vegan, organic candy cane bits on top–seasonal only
- Carob Power Brownies: walnut brownies made with carob; perfect for breakfast
- Cream Cheese Brownies (gluten free): our deluxe brownies with delicious vegan cream cheese on top!
- Crispy Rice Treats (gluten free): a vegan version of your favorite rice treat made with homemade vegan margarine, giving it a yummy coconut flavor!
- Good for You! Brownies: just like your favorite cakey brownie, but healthier!
- Muesli Bars: an even healthier version of the typical granola bar; very wholesome and delicious, without sugar
- Vegan Deluxe Brownies (gluten free): scrumptious cakey brownies…you cannot eat only one
- Almond Cookies
- Chocofluffer Cookies: our vegan version of rocky road, these big chocolate cookies have almonds, chocolate chips, coconut, and vegan marshmallows.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: no cookie jar is complete without a batch of these cookies!
- Coco-Caramel Delights
- Cranberry Almond Cookies: crisp, rich cookies with cranberries and almonds
- Eat Your Breakfast Oatmeal Cookies: like a healthy bowl of oatmeal in cookie form
- Nog Shortbread Cookies: a Sunberry creation, these are perfect holiday-season cookies–seasonal only!
- Ginger Snaps
- Kourabiedes: vegan version of the traditional Greek shortbread-like treat
- Lavender Shortbread: lavender flowers add an exquisite floral quality to traditional shortbread
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies: cayenne and cocoa equals YUM; especially good during the cold season
- Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies
- PB & Vegan Cookies: traditional peanut butter cookies, with a touch of vegan love
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (gluten free): peanut butter and chocolate, rounded out with sea salt
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Tahini Lime Cookies
- Black Forest Cupcakes: chocolate and cherries…inside and on top! Also available as “Night in the Black Forest” with chocolate frosting!
- Black Metal Cüpcakes: an extreme chocolate blast with chocolate stout cupcakes, chocolate whiskey buttercream filling, dark chocolate ganache, and dark chocolate chunks on top
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Chocolate Éclair Cupcakes
- Coconut Lime Cupcakes
- Dulce Sin Leche Cupcakes
- Green Tea Cupcakes
- Margarita Cupcakes
- Orange Pudding Cupcakes
- Secret Love Cupcakes (gluten free): gluten-free chocolate cakes and frosting with a real raspberry inside!
- Sugar Maple Cupcakes: made with toasted walnuts and local maple syrup, these naturally sweet cupcakes include a mouth-watering maple frosting topped with chopped walnuts.
- Toasted Coconut Cupcakes (gluten free): with a delightful combo of coconut and chocolate, you will not be able to believe these are gluten free.
Muffins & Sweet Breads
- Banana Millet Muffins (gluten free): wholesome and delicious–sweetened only with agave and fruit
- Chocolate Stout Muffins: organic fair-trade cocoa plus local Starr Hill stout beer equals YUM
- Lady Grey Muffins: Rosemary’s love of tea lies behind this flavorful combination of organic fair-trade Earl Grey tea, organic bergamot, and local lavender flowers
- Maple Bran Muffins: a wholesome muffin with a rich maple flavor
- Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins (gluten free): a delicious muffin that is good in any season–and is a staple around our house!
- Sweet Potato Apple Muffins (gluten free): super wholesome and gluten free!
- Wundermuffins (gluten free): truly wonderful chocolatey, spongy muffins
- Apple Rosemary Scones: an unusual yet delicious combo of fruit, herbs, and spices
- Cherry Chocolate Scones (gluten free)
- Chocolate Chip Scones: : who knew this coffee-shop staple could be veganized and taste SO good?
- Cranberry Orange Scones: sweet, moist scones–with a zing and a crunch!
- Lemon Lavender Scones: these scones are sure to please with local organic lavender flowers, lemon zest, and a touch of invigorating cardamom!
- Pumpkin Spice Scones (gluten free): a gluten-free scone??? yes, and they taste great!